LandLord: Dwelling Fire Insurance

Landlord Insurance, which is also called a Dwelling Fire Policy, provides coverage for losses or injuries that are related to a property you own and rent or lease to a tenant. Type of covered losses includes damage to the building’s structure, such as accidental fire, lightning, explosions, and man-made perils – bursting of water tanks and pipelines or overflowing, leakages from water sprinkles, and so on.

It also covers loss of use of property, loss of rental income, and more.

Whether you own multiple properties or plan to lease out your own home, we are here to help you find the right insurance fit.

Get a quote today.

Get Started with our Dwelling Fire Insurance Policies Today

(800) 258-4219

Now Providing Farm and Ranch Insurance in
Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oregon and Texas