By Molly Heitz
Happy National Life Insurance Day! Today marks the day that life insurance became available in the United States. So, at TrustPoint Insurance & Real Estate, we celebrate! This day is all about bringing awareness to the benefits that life insurance can offer. Life insurance is so important to have for you and your loved ones. Life is fragile, and that has been a lesson well learned by many, especially after the pandemic.
Life Insurance Benefits Include:
- Life insurance payouts are tax-free
- Life insurance can allow your loved ones to pay funeral costs
- Life insurance can assist with debt and loan payments in the event of untimely death
- Insurance proceeds can help fund your children’s education
- Proceeds may allow your family to remain in the family home
- Certain policies can supplement retirement savings
- Coverage can also be obtained for chronic and terminal illnesses
How to Celebrate National Life Insurance Day
To celebrate and observe this day, you can learn about the different types of life insurance policies and evaluate your and your family’s life insurance needs. Different types of life insurance include Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Insurance and more.
If you already have a life insurance plan, reviewing your policy might be a good way to spend the day.
Celebrate today by planning for yourself and your family’s future. TrustPoint Insurance & Real Estate is here to help with all your insurance needs. Contact us today to learn more about our multiple insurance policies at 800.258.4219 or email@example.com.