Our Insurance Division is searching for an experienced, confident, full-time sales professional to join our team. The position will occasionally work from one of our SE Kansas offices, but primarily be able to have the opportunity to work from home. Our ideal candidate can reside anywhere in the SE Kansas area including, Kansas City, Topeka, Lawrence, Emporia and more.
We offer a work hard, play hard environment and promote a sense of fun and family in all things. You are more than “an employee” when you choose a career with us! For a peek behind the curtain, Follow us on Facebook! If you are tired of the corporate grind, time-wasting meetings and not being appreciated, we are a great option! We have a team of self-motivated pros who are not micro-managed but supported and encouraged.
You will have the opportunity to write insurance in all eight states where TrustPoint Insurance is currently licensed. You will develop leads via networking events, cold-calling, email, social media, referrals, and more and maintain strong relationships with the community. Our professionals are expected to service and review current customer policies periodically and to present customers with options to increase their insurance coverage portfolio as warranted. We encourage our team members to stay abreast of industry trends and new product offerings to provide our customers with best-in-class products and services.
Our ideal candidate will have
- 2-5 years of insurance sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Computer skills competency
- HS Diploma
- Must have or be willing to obtain required licenses (Property: casualty license)
- A strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- A sense of humor! Why not work and have fun?
- Work from home!
- A Competitive compensation package
- 401k (with match)
- Health Benefits (dental, vision, long-term disability & company-paid life insurance)
- Flexible scheduling with vacation time & holidays
- Ongoing training & education to help you build your brand and be successful
- Paid Continuing Education
Interested parties should apply online or submit a resume to email@example.com; no phone calls, please.
We are a full-service independent insurance agency, which means our agents shop a network of insurance companies on our customers’ behalf to create an unmatched value proposition for them. We take pride in our careful evaluations of clients’ unique needs, and we are committed to excellence in our product line offering and our customer service.
Our company is in robust growth mode, with three physical locations in Kansas at present and licensed in eight states in the Midwest. We are an equal opportunity employer.
CLICK HERE to Apply