Equipment Insurance

Boiler and machinery insurance (BM) provides coverage for physical damage to and financial loss from equipment breakdown by covering the cost of repairing or replacing damaged equipment, motors, computers, telephones, and electrical.

Contractor’s tools and equipment insurance. This coverage is also referred to as equipment floater insurance. It is designed for construction companies, general contractors and subs that work at different job sites. It protects movable tools and equipment wherever they are stored and pays for repair or replacement if they are lost, damaged, or stolen.